Monday, January 5, 2009

Fran, New Years and other thoughts

I did Fran last week. By far it was my fastest time. I finished in 5:33. I was really stoked about that, but still was a little frustrated about my lack of good pullup skills. I really need to get some more kipping endurance. I guess that means I will just have to kip more often.

Other workouts last week included a horrible team workout that consisted of 75 of the following: 115lb C+J, partner pullups, 115 lb lunges, and burpees. That really sucked. Especially being hungover. On Saturday it was Front squats 185 x 3 x 5 and a little metcon of 10 50 lb dumbell C+J (split cleans) and 15 pullups 3 rounds - 8min. This morning it was a tabata of wall ball, KB swing, and burpees 191 score. I should have done a 62lb kb but instead did the 53.

So sometime in the next week or so I am going to be getting to workout and personal resolutions. Not sure when, but I will try and do it when I have some free time next week.

No comments: