Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally feeling better

After nearly a week of being knocked on my ass from this cold I am finally back to normal. I got basically nothing done while I was sick other than trying to procure a cow. That's right...a cow. I am buying one with my fellow crossfitters so that we can save some money on beef and really get cooking!! It should be a significant savings. $220 for close to 40 pounds of beef. What a steal!!

On top of that, I have been eating super clean while I was sick. The worst thing I had was some Mac and Cheese on Sunday. Otherwise it was super clean.

Today during my return to Crossfit we did a Cindy variation:

1 round of cindy, 1 Power clean (145lbs)
2nd round of Cindy, 2 power cleans
etc... for 20 minutes.

Finished 7 rounds and only had 2 cleans left for round 8. Considering that this was the comeback workout I felt pretty good about it. Next time I will be totally back and at it.

No comments: