Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Overhead Squats and Push Presses

On Tuesday (I missed Monday, didn't sleep so hot after the drinkfest at Bernard's place) Kevin was teaching and we did OH squats and weighted pushups. I can't remember my rounds but they weren't as good as I thought.

Today it was 3 rounds for time of 15 push presses (105 lbs), 20 air squats, hydrant run. Time 9:02. I didn't feel too bad about this. I was destroyed by the Push Presses on the last set. Everything else I was burning through, but either way I liked this. Looking forward to tomorrow's morning WOD.

So on Sunday night I was supposed to go see Juliet and the new kiddy but they ended up inviting me over for dinner at Bernard and Pam's house. Sooooooo awesome. We had Fred's Steak, which was absolutely amazing. I am actually going to make this for some friends of mine tomorrow for dinner. So excited.

Nick

No comments: